Cricket Analyst Boria Majumdar has been explained the mistakes that took the match against India in the Quarter Final of World Cup Cricket against India:
• Captain made a great mistake that after 30 over then India was in 126, and they lost 3 three wickets, but he didn’t let Rubel to the ball. The game started to turn from there.
• The decision of not giving out of Rohit Sharma was wrong, that’s gone against Bangladesh.
• Mashrafe Bin Mortaza should let Rubel ball against Suresh Rayna, because Rayna is week in a short ball. That time the decision of his balling wasn’t right. The partnership of Suresh Rayna and Rohit Sharma raised the game.
• The umpire gave no ball on the full toss balls of Rubel Hossain that was a big mistake of the Umpire and Bangladesh has to pay for this.
• 300 runs have a psychological effect. After the 300 run of India, Bangladesh wasn’t in the competition mentally.
• Miss Field, Catch drop, balling with four players in the circle, giving no balls – all these showed the unprofessional attitude of the captain.